Still using Joomla? Finding that no one supports it? We can help.
It’s one of the most powerful website building platforms available. It’s flexible. It’s secure when used properly. And we’ve always loved it. But practically no one supports it in any regional Australian centre anymore. Which makes it a really hard website to keep going!
If you’re not ready to swap out your old Joomla site for a new WordPress, Wix or other type of website just yet, it’s ok! We’ve been working with Joomla before it was called Joomla (it was called Mambo a loooong time ago) and that means we know how to fix Joomla sites, secure, them and train locals in how to look after them going forward. And if it all becomes too much, you can outsource your Joomla site to us to maintain.
Joomla SupportHelp when you need it
- When your site is broken
- When you need updates
- When you have lost admin access
- When you don’t know how to update it
- When the site’s been hacked
- When you need extensions maintained
Joomla MaintenanceKeeping it safe & secure
- Joomla core files updated
- All extensions updated
- 24/7 monitoring of files & uptime
- Securing of site files & database
- Nightly backups
- Same-day restoration of broken sites
Do we still build Joomla websites?
We don’t create new websites in Joomla anymore. In early 2019 we made the decision to move completely from being a primarily Joomla-building agency to primarily a WordPress agency. We also work with Wix and Shopify.
This decision was made due to the rapidly declining Joomla installation rate, the increased complexity of the Joomla ecosystem, poor and often grumpty support in Joomla’s forums and a sharp decline in interest and support for Joomla in Australia.
We will always love Joomla. It’s where we first truly fell in love with making websites. However, it’s time has passed and we’ve had to bid farewell to our old friend.
If you are looking for a great Joomla web designer, our friend Britt Ambrose at Britt Ambrose Design in Nambour, Queensland is a excellent, dedicated Joomla website expert and is part of the Brisbane Joomla User Group.
Joomla training in Darwin when you need it
1 Hour SessionFor simple issues & support
- How to create new articles
- How to edit pages
- How to update Joomla & extensions
- How to change layout elements
Half-Day SessionFor simple issues & support
- 4 hours of training on core Joomla concepts
- More advanced concepts explored
- Can be designed around your needs
- Can be hosted on-site or at our training facility in Berrimah
Full Day TrainingFor comprehensive coverage
- Complete Joomla introduction
- Full instruction on security & updates
- Working with templates & design
- Multiple attendees welcomed