Finding something to write about or post on social media can be hard when you’re in the middle of a creative block.
So I’ve listed 100 things that you can post about in December 2022 based on five main categories:
- End of Year / New Year
Christmas Themed Posts for December 2022
- Do you put up Christmas decorations in your office or workspace anymore?
- How to be more inclusive this year during the Christmas period
- Ways that you can surprise your staff and colleagues this Christmas
- Five things you should and five things you shouldn’t give your colleagues for Christmas
- What is your checklist before you close the office/shop for the Christmas break?
- What Christmas used to be like VS What it’s like now
- What we’ll be doing with our staff/clients/partners this Christmas
- Great gift ideas for your clients this Christmas
- Things to do this Christmas that don’t involve going away
- Why we’ll be closing our store/office for a little longer this Christmas
End of Year / New Year Posts for December 2022
- The three things that we’re most proud of in 2022
- The three biggest challenges we had to overcome in 2022
- Why 2022 was our best/most challenging year ever
- The lessons we learned in 2022 that we’ll take into 2023
- The best book I read in 2022
- Three things I didn’t get to do in 2022 that I can’t wait to do in 2023
- What we predict for 2023 in our industry
- What we’re planning to do in 2023
- 22 things that we great about 2022
- 23 things to do in 2023
Posts about Learning in December 2022
- The new skills you’ll need in 2023
- What we’ll be learning in December and using in January
- Closing down? Nope. We’ll be learning over the break
- What we learned this year that made a difference
- What we learned from our customers this year
- What do you wish you had learned before 2022 hit?
- Three lessons we’re taking on board this month
- Learning in December is succeeding in March
- Learn to xxx in December
- Skills we learned that you should learn this December
Posts about Planning in December 2022
- Here’s what we’re planning for 2023. What are you planning?
- Planning to xxxx in 2023? Here’s where to start!
- If you’re not planning to xxxx now, here’s why you should be!
- December is the time to start planning for February. Start here.
- Planning for success in 2023 starts now.
- Got a dream for xxxx? We have a plan to get you started.
- These tools will help your planning for xxxx om 2023
- Here’s what wish we have planned better for 2022
- What we’ve noticed about what people are planning for 2023
- We planned for it. This is how it turned out.
Inspirational Posts for December 2022
- This woman inspired us all year. Here’s why.
- Want some motivation? Listen to what this guy has to say.
- Need more confidence? Tell yourself this.
- You can do it. And this explains why that matters for your new year.
- You are better than you think you are. Take this attitude into 2023.
- If we could do it, you can. Here’s how.
- At the end of this year, you have the chance to look back and reflect. What were your highlights and challenges?
- 2022 is nearly done. 2023 is full of potential. What are you going to do to make 2023 even better?
- What have you had to be grateful for as we come to the end of 2022?
- How are you going to make 2023 your best year yet?